Canned whole chicken with its remarkable taste and aroma will take you to another world of flavors. It will give you a wonderfully mild salty flavor appealing to your appetite. Getting it served with delicious cheese and sweet and robust brown bread makes you feel magnificent. Having it in soup or salad, cooked or baked will please your taste buds.
- Calories 90 kcal
- Cholesterol 35 mg
- Sodium 150 mg
- Calcium 40 mg
- Fat calories 70 kcal
Canned Whole Chicken Ingredients
- 1 whole canned chicken
- 1 can of cheese 1 pound 14 ounces
- 1 can of Brown Bread
Canned Whole Chicken Direction
- Open up the chicken can and take out the canned whole chicken in a heat-proof dish with the help of a spoon. Take it out smoothly and nicely.
- Place the dish with the whole canned chicken in the oven at 475 degrees to bake. Although the chicken in the can is cooked, you should keep it in the oven for baking for 10-15 minutes to let it cook well.
- Open up the delicious cheese tin. Cut a little piece of it finely using a knife and place it in a flat dish.
- Now, open up the brown bread can. Unstick the dense and moist bread in the can from the edges with the help of a knife. Then, you need to push it down to let it come out on the plate easily.
- Now, cut the bread into two thick slices and place them on the same plate as the cheese slice.
- It is now time to take the canned chicken out of the oven after baking it for 10-15 minutes. What you now have is the chicken baked tender with its gravy.
- Take the desired amount of chicken on your plate with accessories such as cheese and brown bread slices.
- The Chicken meal is now ready to serve one person with.
Click Here For More Recipes : http://foodnetwork.com