Bonchon chicken is delicious to eat and crispy and crackling to love. to enjoy the incredible crispy and crunchy flavour just try it to enter another world of spices and taste.
. Calories 1660
. Total Fat 60g
. Sodium 8200mg
. Carbohydrates 176g
. Protein 98g
Ingredients for the fried chicken sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp gochujang
- ½ tsp gochugaru
- ½ garlic paste
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp mirin
- ½ tbsp sugar
Directions for Korean fried chicken sauce
- Mix soy sauce, gochugaru, paste, gochujang, ginger, sesame oil, mirin, and sugar along with salt in a bowl to make a sauce for the fried chicken.
Ingredients for the fried chicken batter
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 3 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup All-purpose flour
- 12 chicken wings
- 1 tbsp Salt
- As per requirement Frying oil
- 1 cup Flour for dredging(coating)
- 1/3 Water
Directions for batter:
- Add all-purpose flour, cornstarch, and rice flour, and other ingredients in a bowl and add some water as per quantity and mix them well to make the batter.
- Keep mixing the batter to make sure there are no knots and the consistency is fine for coating.
- Add more water for the required consistency if needed.
Directions for frying the Bonchon chicken:
- Add oil to the pan and heat it at 170 degrees Celsius.
- Coat all the chicken pieces in the Mix of all-purpose flour, rice flour, cornstarch, and some salt in a separate bowl.
- Now add the chicken pieces to the batter.
- Now take those pieces and add them in the hot oil to fry for at least 7-8 minutes.
- Take the pieces out after 7-8 minutes and cool them down for 10 minutes.
- Now heat the same oil at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add those fried chicken pieces to that hot oil for double frying.
- Keep it frying till the chicken is crispy enough.
- Take the pieces out and brush them with the sauce you prepared earlier.
- Thebonchon chicken menu is ready to serve!
Click Here For More Recipes : http://foodnetwork.com