Air fryer crinkle-cut fries serve as a side dish or snack with a remarkable flavour and aroma. Their golden-brown hue and crisp crunch mesmerize your senses greatly.
Yield: 2-3 servings
Total Time: 35 minutes
Active: 15 minutes
Prep: 10 Minutes
Soaking Time: 10Minutes
|Nutritional Analysis||Per Serving|
|Serving Size||2- 3 servings|
|Total Fat||4 g|
Ingredients for air fry crinkle cut fries
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 glass of cold water
Ingredients for Sauce
- 5-6 tbsp Mayo
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup Pickle juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
Ingredients for Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp dried parsley
Directions for seasoning
- Take a separate bowl and add mayo, ketchup, Dijon mustard, pickle juice, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper. Mix them all well with a whisker.
- Take Himalayan salt and dried parsley and crush them well, making a powder.
Directions for frying crinkle-cut fries air fryer
- Take 2 large potatoes and peel them off nicely.
- Take a crinkle-cut tool and cut the potatoes into 1/3-inch slices each.
- Take the crinkle cut tool and cut all the slices into long strips finely.
- Take a bowl and add cold water to it.
- Then add salt and white vinegar to the cold water and dissolve it well.
- Soak the long strips of crinkle-cut fries in the salty cold water adding vinegar for 10 minutes.
- Spread a paper towel in a tray and spread the soaked long strips onto it to drain and dry them.
- Now take the frozen fries and put them in an air fryer at 400°F/205°C for 10-14 minutes.
- Take out the fries in a bowl when they are ready and season them with Himalayan salt and dried parsley powder.
- Place the frieson a plate adding some Mayo sauce on their side.
- Crinkle cut fries are ready to serve.
Click Here For More Recipes : http://delish.com