If you’re doubtful of the yummy can potatoes reviews around you, what best way to know apart from trying it yourself? Use your Yummy Can Potatoes to create a delicious roasted potatoes that goes well with a variety of main courses.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
|Nutritional Analysis||Per Servings|
|Serving Size||1 of 2 servings|
Yummy Can Potatoes Ingredients
- 1.5 lbs (680g) baby potatoes, washed and halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (Thyme can also be replaced with Rosemary or mixed herbs)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish optional
Yummy Can Potatoes Direction
- Preheat your oven at around 425 °F (220 °C). Together, mix the baby potatoes with chopped garlic, dried thyme, salt, olive oil and pepper to flavor it well in a bowl. Toss everything together until the potatoes are covered in spice evenly.
- Put the seasoned potatoes in the oven according to the Yummy Can Potatoes instructions. Pay attention to them as they should cook for 6-7 minutes in the dish, according to the Yummy Can Potatoes review.
- If you choose to roast your potatoes in the oven, do so for around 25 minutes, or until the edges are crispy and golden brown.
- Insert a fork in the roasted potatoes to check if they’re perfectly roasted.
- Take out the delicious roasted potatoes and serve them in a dish to accompany your meal.
- Add some color and freshness by garnishing with freshly chopped parsley, if preferred.
Click Here For More Relatable Recipes : https://tasteofhome.com/