Chipotle Chicken Al Pastor is a delicious concoction of traditional Al Pastor with the smoky flavors of Chipotle Chicken. Stick to my recipe and savor lip-smacking Mexican cuisine at home.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Prepping Time: 15 minutes
Active Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|Nutritional Analysis||Per Servings|
|Serving Size||1 of 4 servings|
Ingredients For Al Pastor Marinade
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
- 2-3 chipotle peppers
- ½ orange juice
- 1 tablespoon achiote paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Ingredients For Chicken
- ½ yellow onion
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Directions For Chipotle Chicken Al Pastor
- Have you gathered all Chipotle Chicken Al Pastor ingredients? Begin the recipe by adding all Al Pastor marinade ingredients into a blender and mix until combined.
- Add chicken things and yellow onion to a large bowl and put the marinade over the top. Toss to combine and set it aside for at least 6 hours to get the best flavors from this Chipotle Chicken Al Castor Gluten Free recipe.
- Line up the large-rimmed baking sheet with foil. Transfer the marinated chicken to the baking sheet and remove excess marinade; Bake the chicken in a preheated oven for around 15 minutes or until it is cooked; Take the baking sheet out of the oven. Let it cool for a bit and chop.
- Transfer the chicken to a chopping board and then place it back on the baking sheet; Put it under the broiler for 4 to 5 minutes or until the Chipotle Chicken Al Castor is browned or slightly crisp.
Serve it with tortillas or a bowl of rice, and share your Chipotle Chicken Al Castorreview with me.
About Chipotle Chicken Al Pastor
My love for Mexican flavors inspired me to try the Chipotle Chicken Al Pastor recipe at home, and the results are excellent. Chicken Al Pastor is a Mexican delight that comprises marinated grilled chicken with a flavorful blend of spices. And the icing on the cake is the touch of sweetness inspired by Mexican street food. Don’t worry about Chipotle Chicken Al Castor calories, and it won’t add inches to your waist.
The term “Al Pastor” refers to the shepherd style in Spanish, and it points toward the traditional method of cooking meat on a vertical spit. Being a chef and Mexican food lover, I personally like its distinctive preparation and the combination of flavors. Check Chipotle Chicken Al Pastor nutrition and add this smoky cuisine to your next must-try list.
Tips for Enjoying Chipotle Chicken Al Pastor
When I first tried Chipotle Chicken Al Pastor, the chef served me this smoky cuisine with the tangy pineapple. I was instantly struck by the balance and complexity of flavors. The blend of spices was apparent, while the pineapple juice added a touch of sweetness.
But since I like the versatility of Chipotle Chicken Al Pastor, I tried new things with this Mexican cuisine, and the result was delectable. Below, I have mentioned a few tips to make this recipe more sumptuous and fulfilling.
- Add the Chicken Al Pastor between two tortillas and top it off with melted cheese for a satisfying treat.
- Serve Chipotle Chicken with a rice bowl, and you’ll be transported to flavor paradise.
- You can load up soft corn tortillas with the flavorful chicken and your favorite toppings, like Salsa, Cheese, and Guacamole.
Whatever option you choose, make sure to cook the chicken to perfection – tender and juicy. It should not be too dry or chewy.
Click Here For More Relatable Recipes : https://tasteofhome.com/