You would never have tasted anything like the delicious and super flavorful Chicken lollipop , crispy but tender from the inside, that works greatly as an appetizer. If you want to have a kick every time you eat them just learn How to make chicken lollipop.
Yield: 1 serving
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Active: 10 Minutes
Prep: 20 Minutes
marination Time: 30 Minutes
|Nutritional Analysis||Per Serving|
|Serving Size||2 serving|
|Total Fat||6. 5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.3 g|
Ingredients for margination of chicken lollipop
- 500 gm chicken winglet
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1.5 tsp white vinegar
Directions for margination of chicken lollipop
- Take the chicken winglets to wash and cut down their skin around the bone to shape them as lollipops.
- Take a bowl and put all the chicken winglets in it.
- Add black pepper, chili powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, dark soy sauce, and white vinegar and mix them all well.
- Keep them aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
Chicken lollipop Coating Ingredients
- ¼ cup Corn flour
- 3 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1.5 tsp Chili powder
- A Pinch of Red food color (if required)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- As per requirement oil
Chicken lollipop Frying Directions
- Take the bowl of marinated chicken winglets and add corn flour, all-purpose flour, chili powder, red food color, salt, egg and egg it.
- Mix them all well to coat the chicken winglets properly.
- Next, heat some oil for deep frying in a pan.
- Put all the chicken pieces in the hot oil one by one.
- Do not stir the chicken pieces for one minute and let them get fried to maintain the coating.
- Fry them all for 7-8 minutes at medium heat.
- Take them all off the pan and put them in a dish with a paper towel to absorb all the oil.
- Dish them out on a nice plate.
Click Here For More Recipes : https://www.foodnetwork.com/